I. Overview and Important Definitions
WS offers businesses and individuals access to a rich collection of resources related to search engine optimization and online marketing, including, without limitation, website creations tools, search engine optimization tools, website content analytics, blogs, user-generated content, and personalised content. Collectively, we’ll refer to these resources as the “Services” in this Agreement.
WS Services may be offered across a number of web domains, including, without limitation and website solutions. We’ll refer to these domains as the “Sites” in this Agreement.
While access to certain portions of the Sites and selected features of the Services is free, WS reserves the right to charge fees for features and benefits associated with the Sites or Services at any time.
A User who pays for any portion of the Sites or Services shall be referred to as either a “Subscriber” or “Client” in this Agreement.
Now that we’ve gotten these definitions out of the way, let’s talk about terms specific to certain Services, followed by terms relevant to all Users, Subscribers and/or Clients.
II. Conditions Governing My Exposure Solution Subscribers.
My Exposure Solution Service Fees : You agree to make an immediate payment to WS for each location for a recurring one year term (the “Term”) which begins on the date of payment. This payment, plus any future payment for that location based on annual renewal, shall together be referred to as “My Exposure Solution Service Fees”. You understand that WS assumes costs immediately after you submit data to WS and acknowledge that as a result no partial or complete refunds will be issued by WS to you – at any time, for any reason – once you have made a payment for My Exposure Solution Services.
Scope of My Exposure Solution Services : In exchange for your immediate payment per business location per year and compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, WS will distribute data to certain location data aggregators and business listing services and may offer additional reports and tools related to this data. These services are described in greater detail on the Sites.
Taxes: You are responsible for all taxes associated with your purchase of My Exposure Solution Services (such as sales tax), and such taxes will be in addition to the My Exposure Solution Service Fees quoted.
Renewal: Each business location will renew annually within 30 days of the anniversary of the initial payment for that location. Once a renewal payment is processed, no refunds will be provided for any reason. If your renewal payment fails, you will no longer have any rights under this Agreement related to your previously purchased My Exposure Solution business location(s), including the right to manage your listing, until you are in good payment standing. Failure to renew a listing in a timely manner (prior to the date of annual renewal) will result in loss of custom pricing terms associated with a business location, if any.
Change in My Exposure Solution Service Fees Upon Renewal: WS may change its My Exposure Solution Service Fees from time to time; with respect to renewals, WS will provide no fewer than sixty (60) days of notice of such a change by electronic mail and/or posting of any new fee schedule on the mywebsite.solutions website.
Client Management Of Each Business Location
Cancelation: You may cancel management of a business location by sending a cancelation email to email@example.com. Cancelation is immediate and is not reversible and must be initiated prior to the expiration of any Term to avoid fees associated with renewal. Cancelation removes a listing and its associated data from your My Exposure Solution Service.
Additional My Exposure Solution Client Obligations and Acknowledgements:
- By purchasing My Exposure Solution listings, you warrant and acknowledge that you own each listing or are otherwise authorized to represent the business location as of the date you make any payment of My Exposure Solution Service Fees.
- You agree to review and confirm the accuracy of submitted information about a listing periodically throughout any Term.
- You acknowledge that WS may occasionally require you to submit proof of authorization to represent a My Exposure Solution business location via email, and that failure to comply with such spot-checks may result in cancellation of your listing(s). You acknowledge that your business location listing(s) may be transferred to another person or entity if that person or entity can reasonably demonstrate ownership of those business location(s), and this will not entitle you to a refund under any circumstances.
- You acknowledge that another agent may submit information to My Exposure Solution or a location listing provider which may override information you submitted about a business location.
- You acknowledge that the services contemplated by this Agreement involve sending location data to third party location listing providers who will then have the right to use this data in any way they wish, and WS has no control over this data once it is pushed to third parties.
- You acknowledge that location data aggregators and business listing services are not obligated to accept your listing, or any or all of the information you submit to WS related to a business location.
- You acknowledge that WS reserves the right to change the mix of My Exposure Solution location data aggregators and business listing services in current and future TOU at our discretion.
III. Conditions Governing Subscriptions
WS offers subscriptions to various software as a service products and these terms govern such subscriptions.
Payment for Subscriptions As a Subscriber, you must agree to the payment terms presented to you at the time you sign up for Services on the Sites.
You are responsible for taking action prior to renewal if you do not want your subscription to renew automatically. You may not receive further notice of your renewal after signing up for a subscription, and you must review your Subscription and Billing confirmation email to find out when your subscription is set to renew. Subscriptions recur either monthly, quarterly or annually in most cases, depending upon the renewal term you choose during the signup process.
You are responsible for ensuring that the payment method associated with your account or subscription is up to date, that information posted in connection with it is accurate, and that you are authorized to use that payment method. WS reserves the right to implement fraud-protection measures including, without limitation, temporarily charging small amounts to your payment method to determine that it is a valid method of payment and you are authorized to use it.
Cancellation of Subscriptions. For security reasons, an email or phone call to WS is not sufficient to cancel your WS subscription, which you may cancel at any time by selecting the cancel button on your Subscription and Billing page. Cancellation does not entitle you to a refund under any circumstances. You will continue to have access to the Sites and Services you have paid for until the end of your subscription term, but will lose access if the subscription is not in good standing.
No Refunds. WS is not obligated to provide you a refund at any time. If you choose to cancel your WS subscription during your subscription term, you will not be refunded, in whole or in part. If you choose to downgrade your subscription during your subscription term, you may be entitled to pay a lower, pro-rated amount as of the date of renewal, but you are not entitled to a cash refund at any time.